Saturday 4 June 2016

REVIEW: Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

Use once a week to make your favourite shampoo work better
Each bottle comes with 175 ml of shampoo

~AG~
Bought this online from drugstore.com when they were having an offer. It was on sale for US $5.94 (S$8). This Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo claims to remove up to 90% of residues from shampoos, conditioners and other hair care products. The direction recommends to use it once a week. It supposedly cleans thoroughly and also rinses easily. 
Just a right amount of shampoo is dispensed with this small tip
Comes with a press-down-to-open cap

The reason why I bought this shampoo is because sometimes even after washing my hair with Klorane shampoo, I can still feel that my hair is not clean. Even after leaving my shampoo on for one or two minutes, some residue or impurities can still be felt on my hair strands. In addition, my hair is oily-prone and so I have to wash it everyday. 

Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo works as a clarifying shampoos. It has a light scent, which pleasantly reminds me of Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. This colorless shampoo foams up well and throughly removes any product built-up. I do not use much sticky hair styling products except for a leave-in treatment. But after using this Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo, my hair feels cleaner and does not feel as weighed down. I can skip a day of hair washing after using this Neutrogena Anti-Residue, as it somehow helps control my hair greasiness. Yay! Super satisfied with this shampoo :)

This Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo also works well for guys that use long-lasting or molding hair wax, gel or hair spray on a daily basis. My boyfriend who uses a combination of hair wax and hair spray from Monday to Friday finds that his normal shampoo cannot totally wash off his long-lasting hair wax. He often still feels traces of his wax on his hair strands even after washing his hair twice. So I let him try this Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo and he was amazed by it. His super long-lasting hair wax was completely washed away by this Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo. Plus, even after using this shampoo, his hair did not feel dry. Best of all, this shampoo does not smell 'girly' at all, so guys would not be turned off to use it. 

I will recommend this Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo to have in your shower. It works well to remove any stubborn product built-up from hair oils, leave-in conditioner, wax, spray, gel. This Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo makes your hair feels fresh. But make sure you only use it once a week to avoid over-clarifying your hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment