My current skincare routine for my dry skin type. My skin type has changed over the years. From combination skin type to acne issues, and now my skin being on the drier side. My skincare routine has been simplified ever since becoming a mother. Reliable products that work for my lifetstyle and preference.
1) Bioderma Hydrabio H2O, 500ml
500ml
S$42.90
- Changed to this Hydrabio cleansing water a few months back. Biorderma is the best cleansing water out there. Been using this brand for years. Was previously the pink top Bioderma Sensibio H20.
- Use this with cotton pad, twice a day. It removes makeup, sunscreen and dirt.
2) Belif Super Knights Hy-Soothing Pack Cleanser
150 ml
S$ 30
- Something new that I tried. It is a cleanser/mask product. You leave it on for 1 minute and then wash it off with lukewarm water. It does help to remove sunscreen and CC cream.
- Use it once a day, at night.
3) Cos-RX The 6 Peptide Skin Booster
150ml
S$20.20
- 2nd purchase. It is a toner/serum, I use it twice a day. It preps the skin for other products. I apply 2 -3 drops onto my face and pat it gently to absorb. My skin feels less dry after using this.
4) Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Moisture Cream
75ml
S$19.90
- A new product that I tried, it claims to provide lasting hydration for 100 hours.
- Lightweight moisture cream, suitable for Singapore's humid weather. No distinct scent, which I prefer.
5) Biore UV Aqua Rich
70g
- Bought this sunscreen in Japan. Good texture, not sticky. Though it has a slight alcohol-like scent. My daughter said the scent hurt her eyes when I first used the sunscreen, which is something to take note of. Overall, it blends well with my moisturizer and CC Cream. Though I would not repurchase it, prefer Joseon of Beauty sunscreen.
Will be planning on adding a hydrating serum or Vitamin C serum to the skincare routine soon. Stay tuned for updates!
~AG~

No comments:
Post a Comment