Tuesday 29 May 2018

REVIEW: Thayers Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Rose Petal

Thayers Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Rose Petal
~AG~
This popular Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner is one of drugstore's best buys. Bought this toner from iHerb for only S$13. The bottle contains 355ml of product which will lasts me a long time. This is the most affordable toner that I have ever purchased. 

The rose petals are full of natural oils and sugars to help bring out a natural, dewy complexion. The natural astringent properties of witch hazel tighten pores and control oil production. The rose petals are also full of Vitamin C that keeps free radicals out, and fade blemishes and scars. The alcohol-free toner also contains aloe vera to hydrate skin. 

The toner comes in a plastic packaging that is sturdy. The plastic packaging would not be damaged when traveling with. The dispenser tip is small enough so that there will not be excessive flow of toner. The transparent plastic packaging also allows you to see how much product you have left.

So what are are my thoughts after using this for a few months?
At first Thayers Rose Petal Toner did not impress me much. My skin was used to using AHAs toner that had exfoliating properties. But after a while, my skin appreciated the gentle Thayers Rose Petal Toner. My skin felt comfortable after use and did not feel tight. My sensitive combination skin did not have any adverse reaction to Thayers Rose Petal Toner.The witch hazel and aloe vera formula help to balance my combination skin. My cheeks area feels less dry compared to before. The toner had a distinct rose scent, which I did not enjoy initially. But now, I am okay with the scent. 

Overall, this is a great buy and I would recommend it. This bottle will lasts me at least six months, even with use twice a day. It works well for sensitive skin, and balances out combination skin type. This is one drugstore product that I will definitely repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment