Friday 26 December 2014

NEW BUY: Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner

 ~AG~  
Since my conditioner was running low, I decided to shop around for a new one. Currently, I am using Essential Rich conditioner. This time, I decided to look for a more moisturizing conditioner since I will be trying the Dae Gi Mae Ro anti-hair loss shampoo. Since anti-hair loss shampoo can dry out the hair, I will need a "heavier" conditioner. My hairstylist, Gilbert, uses Redken products, so I decided to try one of their conditioners. 
Buying shampoos and hair products from salon tend to be more expensive. A more affordable alternative is to buy high-end hair products from shops such as Venus Beauty, Red Tomato and such, which sells the products at a much cheaper price. Skeptics said shampoos and hair products sold in those shops are not authentic or that the products have been diluted. However, from my experience, the shampoos and conditioners work just as well.  
The shampoo I bought was Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner from Venus Beauty @ AMK. It retailed for $22.90. This is one of the most expensive conditioners that I have bought, I hope it is worth the price.   



Redken official website mentioned that this conditioner contains coriander, camelina and apricot oils which moisturize hair strands and prevent it from breakage. Hair oils are known to be good for dry and frizzy hair. This is probably the "richest" conditioner that Redken has on the market. 
I cannot wait to try this conditioner. I hope it moisturizes my hair and prevents further split ends from occuring.  
Please stay tuned, and I will let you all know whether this conditioner is worth the buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment