Monday 8 December 2014

7 Days Challenge: Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate








~AG~

Please do not mind my au natural face. My skin was dry after my trip to China. The weather in China was windy and rather cold. As a result, my cheeks and chin area felt dry. Furthermore, I also noticed several pimples on my nose. Overall, my skin was not in a good condition. I decided to try out Lancome Advanced Genefique to see whether it will help "calm" my irritated skin. It is supposed to be a miracle serum that improves the skin condition. Lancome claims that you will notice a difference in skin condition in seven days. What a nice claim, isn't? 

 
I started the Lancome's 7 Days Advanced Genefique Challenge on Dec 3, 2014. Lancome claims that your skin will look different after seven consecutive days of use. I will use it day and night, as the first step after facial cleansing. I will not use any other serum or skin treatment. 
Previously, I had used the Lancome Genefique in the States after one of my friends recommended it to me. My friend who suffered from persistent acne said that this serum makes her skin glowing. She swore by this product and it is her HG product. 
 
However, even after I finished using the whole bottle, I did not notice any noticeable differences. I decided to try out the Advanced Genefique because it is an improved formula and my skin has changed since my time in the States. 
 
I bought this Lancome Advanced Genefique as part of a set with the Genefique Eye-Light Pearl at Singapore Changi Airport Duty Free store. 
 
I will come back on Dec 9, 2014 to report on the results of my challenge. Stay tuned!
 
See for more details 










No comments:

Post a Comment