Monday 8 December 2014

REVIEW: REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturizing Cream




~AG~

I have been using this REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream for over four months now. I am almost done with the 50ml (1.7 oz) bottle. So what are some things that I can say about it?

Firstly, the durable plastic packaging makes it a good product for travelling. The pump packaging makes it hygienic for application, and the protective cap that covers the pump ensures that no product is accidentally pumped out while travelling. I do not have to worry about the bottle being broken or products spilling. You can see how much product is left by looking at the transparent area on the side of the packaging. I find this super helpful, and a smart idea by Ren Clean Skincare.







Secondly, I do find that REN Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturizing Cream works well for my sensitive combination skin in Singapore humid weather. Even though it is a moisturizing cream, it is light and not greasy at all. I have been using it for over 5 months and can say that my skin has not had any adverse reaction. The reason why I wanted to try REN Clean products is because of their beliefs in making products that are paraben-free, mineral oil-free, synthetic fragrance-free and other harmful ingredients. Please check their website for more details About REN. REN Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream does not cause my skin to break out. Yay!

This product supposedly contains vitamins to hydrate skin. It also supposedly contains anti-oxidants that stops free radical and helps reduce premature aging. Honestly, I cannot say much about the prevention of premature aging. But I  do feel that my skin feels replenished after use.

You only need a single pump of product to fully moisturize the skin. I used it only on the day time, because I use a thicker moisturizer at night. This bottle can last me 5-6 months. A bottle costs US$38 which is pretty pricey for an everyday moisturizer but I find it totally worth it.

The scent reminds me of a combination of herbs and flowers. Though, the scent is not unpleasant or overwhelming. 

The only down side to this product is that it does not work well for drier climate. When I was in Shanghai last week where the weather was dry and windy, I felt that Ren Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturizing Cream was not hydrating enough. My skin felt tight and dry. So this will not work well for the Winter season.

Apart from that, I will definitely re-purchase this product. Even though it is not readily available in Singapore, the Sephora Singapore does not carry the REN Clean brand.

See http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2014/06/ren-clean-skincare-vita-mineral-daily.html for more details about the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment