Friday 19 December 2014

Results of 7 Days Challenge: Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate

~AG~

SORRY for taking so long to get back to you all. I was busy travelling in and out of the country. On my previous post, I said that I will report back on December 9, 2014 about the results of my 7 days Lancome Advanced Genefique Activating Concentrate challenge. Lancome Advanced Genefique 7 Days Challenge

At the start of the challenge my skin was rather problematic. The skin area around my cheeks and chins were dry, and my nose were popping with little red pimples. I wanted to test out whether Lancome Advanced Genefique will help "calm" down my skin. 

I applied Lancome Advanced Genefique twice a day, as the first step after facial cleansing. I did not use any other skin serum, only applied Laneige Water Bank Essence on top as a moisturiser.

Three or four days after the use of Lancome Advanced Genefique, I felt a difference in my skin texture. My skin did not felt as rough and my dry patches were gone. Even my boyfriend, who often takes notice on my skin condition, commented that my skin texture has improved. If he mentioned it, it must be true! My boyfriend has a keen eye regarding my appearance. However, Advanced Genefique does not help reduce the little red pimples I had on my nose. Overall, Advanced Genefique has helped improve my skin texture in terms of hydration and clarity. My skin looks healthier and definitely feels softer. Also, my ultra sensitive skin did not have any adverse reaction to the concentrate. 

Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate has become my new must-have, especially when I am traveling to a country with a different climate. I noticed that when I used Advanced Genefique in China's winter weather, my skin does not feel as tight and will not have dry patches. Double Yay!

Some pictures of my bare skin on December 11, 2014. As you can see, the skin around my cheeks area looks and feels smoother. My skin looks luminous. 

I will definitely recommend Advanced Genefique to you, reader. It has become a must-have item in my skin care regimen. 








No comments:

Post a Comment