Saturday 6 December 2014

Q&A: The Face Shop Argan Oil Mist



It comes in a 80-ml plastic bottle packaging. 
You can see the oil particle on top of the aqueous part.

The nozzle spray
 

1) How long have you used this product?
MG: I starting using it second week of October. It has been nearly two months. I am almost done with this bottle which will lasts me about 2.5 months.

 2) How do I use it?
MG: After I wash my face and apply my SK-II treatment essence, I spray the face mist as my third step. After spraying the mist,  I pat it onto my skin until it is fully absorbed. In addition, I also you use it after I wake up. My skin feels dry after being overnight in an air conditioned room. This mist helps keep my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized.

 3) Where did you buy it?
MG: My sister bought it at a Face Shop store in Seoul, Korea. She told me that it cost between S$15-20.

 4) Would you recommend to me? 
MG: Double Yes! Will definitely repurchase it. If they were to discontinue this product, I will definitely buy many backups.

 5) Will this be in your travel makeup & skincare bag?
MG: 100% Yes if it comes in a smaller version. The current version is too big to put in my everyday to-go makeup bag. With that being said, the plastic packaging makes it much lighter compared to Caudalie Teint Divin Beauty Elixir which comes in a glass bottle. I also do not have to worry about the plastic packaging breaking because it is pretty durable. The non-aerosol nozzle spray makes it plane-friendly.

 6) What is special about this product?
MG: You can see the argan oil floating on top of the liquid part. It smells naturally fresh, not overwhelming. I do not find that it is synthetically fragrant. However, I do find that I need to use two fingers to press down, if not the nozzle will spray unevenly - this is probably because of my small fingers. The spray particle is very fine. You can feel it on your skin for a few seconds then it is absorbed. It does not break you out. My skin feels moisturized after application. I do not feel it leaves a sticky/oil feeling on  my skin.

 7) What would you change about this product?
MG: I want a smaller version for easy traveling. A size which can be carried in my small handbag.

 8) Why did you purchase it?
MG: My sister chose it for me because she knows I like facial oil. Even though I have oily skin, I still love facial oil. Because it makes me happy knowing that my skin is moisturized enough so that my skin would not overproduce oil to compensate for the dryness. My skin can get "mega oily" if the glands detect that my skin is too dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment