Sunday 24 January 2016

NEW BUY: Klorane Shampoo with Peony for Irritated and Itchy Scalp

~AG~

Bought this Klorane Shampoo - Peony at Guardian for S$18.90, it comes with 400 ml of product, which is quite worth it. This amount should last me for at least 5 months. Been wanting to try Klorane products. Guardian has a wide selection of Klorane shampoos to chose from, but I decided to try this Shampoo with Peony. This shampoo is for those with irritated and itchy scalp. Recently, I noticed that my scalp is more itchy than usual. I hope this shampoo will help soothe my irritate scalp. *cross my fingers*


For irritated scalp, soothing and anti-irritating. We have selected Paeonia lactiflora L. species for its high paeoniflorin content, a molecule with scientifically proven anti-irritant, soothing and anti-radical properties, which instantly soothe sensitive and irritated scalps. We harvest our peony in the provinces of Shaanxi and Gansu, in China. The roots of each plant are collected by hand and then peeled, blanched and left to dry in the sun before we obtain our extract. 

Stay tuned for my review of Klorane Shampoo with Peony! I will try it after I am done with Shiseido Professional Fuente Forte Scalp Care Shampoo


No comments:

Post a Comment