Thursday 21 January 2016

Nail Polishes Haul

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Twin Set in Birthday Suit
~AG~

Since my younger sister was going to the States, I decided to do a little online shopping. A little haul from drugstore.com. The first product on my shopping list was Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. It retailed only for US $7.09 (~S$10). This quick-dry top coat was introduced to me by the manicurist at Seasons Nail Bar. Seche Vite Top Coat is very chip-resistant and long-lasting, plus it dries up very quickly. My pedicured toenails did not chip off at all, even after 4 weeks. I managed to save S$10, because Season Nail Bar was selling it for S$20.

Another nail product that I purchased was the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Twin Set in Birthday Suit. drugstore.com was having an offer, and it was retailing for US$ 12.79 (~S$18). I just found out that it would have been cheaper to buy it in Singapore; Guardian sells Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Twin Set for S$16.90. The twin set comes with a gel color and a gel top coat. I love gel nails for its long-lasting and durability, you do not have to wait for it to dry nor worry that it will chip. With that being said, going to the nail salon to do a gel nail can get pricy. Plus, too much gel nail application & removal can be harmful for your nails. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel claims to give 14 days of color and shine. This a great at-home option, plus you do not have to cure it with a UV lamp. 

I cannot wait to try out these nail polishes! Stay tuned for my review of them!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post and really helpful...... and your blog are very interesting and inspiring.

    Dark circles treatment

    ReplyDelete