Thursday 7 January 2016

Q&A: Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream

~MG~

Rose Hydrating Gel Cream with soothing rosewater is a daily moisturizer for all skin types proven to provide 24 hours of significant moisture while protecting against damage caused by pollution. Its unique texture has an immediate cooling effect and instantly hydrates the skin for a healthy-looking, radiant complexion. 
 Key Ingredients:
  • Rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil and jojoba oil help to nourish.
  • Porphyridium cruentum, a “smart” algae, helps to deliver optimum moisture.
  • Angelica leaf extract is known to improve moisture-retention.
  • Rhodiola root extract is a protective antioxidant.
  • Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to restore suppleness.
  • Cucumber extract helps to calm and cool the skin.  
Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Creams claims  to provide up to 24 hours of significant moisture, and to significantly protect the skin from damage caused by pollution. 100% felt their skin was healthier-looking and more hydrated, supple, and soft. 97% noticed their skin was instantly hydrated and nourished. 93% reported it protected, soothed, and toned the skin.

Q: How much did you buy Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream for?
A: In Singapore city, it retails for S$68. Since I bought mine at Changi Airport Shilla Duty Free, it was cheaper, at around S$63. It is a good idea to buy your beauty products from Duty Free shops as it is GST-free (sales tax free), you save tons of money.

Q: Why did you decide to try this Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream?
A: Because I want a more natural moisturizer that is gentle on my skin. I was actually debating between the Rose Hydrating Gel Cream and the Clay Umbrian Oil-Free Lotion. The saleslady recommended that I buy the Rose Hydrating Gel Cream because she saw some dry patches on my cheeks.

Q: How long have you been using this moisturizer? 
A: I have been using it twice a day for about three months now.

Q: What do you like about this product? 
A: This product is very moisturizing. Since it is a gel texture, it has a cooling effect when applied. Sometimes, especially in the daytime, I find that it might be too much for Singapore's humid climate. Compared to Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream, Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream is more hydrating. 
It does not leave a sticky feeling, but it can sometimes make my T-zones looks oily. My T-zones, in general, tend to be oily.
Even with it being very moisturizing, Fresh Rose Gel Cream does not cause me to breakout. It also works well with my other skincare products. I apply this moisturizer at the end of my skincare regimen - before I put sunscreen or face oil.  
Lastly, I like the pump packaging. It makes it very convenient for application. The slim and light plastic packaging also make it a plus for traveling with.

Q: What do you want to improve about this product?
A:I would not repurchase because it is too moisturizing for my oily-combination skin, since I only have dry areas on my cheeks.

Q: Would you recommend this moisturizer to your friends? 
A: I would recommend this moisturizer for those that have dry skin type, or those that live in drier climates such as the United States. It will be good for the winter season in the U.S. Alternatively, you can use this moisturizer as a night cream if you sleep in an air conditioned room.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post and really helpful...... and your blog are very interesting and inspiring.

    Dark circles treatment

    ReplyDelete