Thursday 7 February 2019

NEW BUY: Biossance Squalane + Peptide Gel

~AG~
This is one of Biossance best-selling products, Biossance Squalane + Peptide Gel. Heard about this brand from my friend, Stephanie. This American brand that is popular for their clean products is not as known in Asia. Bought this product from Sephora USA for US$54 (S$74). Biossance Squalane + Peptide Gel is a lightweight eye gel that reduces the look of puffiness and dark circles. 

Cannot wait to try it and see whether it would reduce my dark circles. Follow me on the journey to find the best eye cream for dark circles. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo you bought it! I haven't tried that one. Look forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Stephanie: They had good reviews on Sephora so I wanna try it. Will let you know whether it is good :)

      Delete