Sunday 29 November 2015

REVIEW: Shiseido Professional Fuente Forte Scalp Care Shampoo



250 ml of shampoo
~AG~

This has been my everyday shampoo for over two months now, about halfway through with it.


According to Shiseido Professional website, Fuente Forte Scalp Care Shampoo eliminates sebum and impurities that cause scalp problems, keeping the hair and the scalp clean without stripping away the precious moisture. Shiseido’s original Barrier Care Technology alleviates scalp problems and promotes a healthy scalp environment for growing beautiful hair

So what are my thought of Shiseido Professional Fuente Forte Scalp Care Shampoo?
The Shiseido Fuente Forte line is recommended for:
- Scalp problems such as roughness, dandruff and itchiness
- Those who are concerned about oiliness and odor of the scalp
- Those who are concerned about the scalp’s lack of resilience and moisture due to aging 


This shampoo does not foam up as much, even though I use a 50-cent sized amount for my shoulder-length hair. It does contain sodium laureth sulfate, so I am not sure why it does not foam up?
Even though it is a scalp shampoo, my hair does not feel dry after using it. It is suitable for everyday use. The shampoo smells good. Shiseido mentions that it has a deep healing fragrance, which a combination of green herbal scent of clean forest air and a fresh floral note. I definitely agree with that! Regarding whether it helps control my oily scalp, I do not notice any difference. I still have to wash my hair on the second day, if not it will be unbearably oily and itchy. Honestly, I do find that my scalp smells bad at the end of the day. My boyfriend can attest to it. Hehe ;p With the daily use of Shiseido Fuente Forte Scalp Care shampoo, there was no change with the scalp odor. 

I would not re-purchase this shampoo as it is not significantly effective for scalp issues. Though it has a nice scent and does not dry out my hair, the shampoo did not live up to its product's claims. Plus it was pricey at S$28.
Sorry Shiseido, a No to recommending this scalp shampoo. I really wanted to like this shampoo :(
http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2015/09/new-buy-shiseido-professional-fuente.html




2 comments:

  1. i love this shampoo. Been trying a few expensive brands of haircare products that you can only buy from Salons. This is by far the best. It takes care of my scalp (no more itching! Yay!) and yet does not make my hair dry like all the other brands did. In fact, amazingly, my hair feels moistured even after heavy rinsing. When i use this shampoo, i tend to save the step of using a applying conditioner and rinsing again. So i only do a weekly deep treatment in the wkends.

    I live in US, so i have to buy it through Amazon.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that you like this shampoo. Though I feel the itchy relief from this shampoo is short-term, and it does not improve the overall health of my scalp.

      Delete