Thursday 26 November 2015

REVIEW: Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Stick SPF 13

Bought in Korea, I cannot remember the price

Comes in a handy packaging that fits easily into your bag

A colorless lip treatment stick

~MG~
Q: What did you buy it?
A: I have always wanted to try a product that has snail essence, because I have never tried it before. The word "lip ferment" attracted me to the product, because I figured it would have a stronger moisturising formula. Another reason why I chose this lip treatment is because it has sun protection. I LOVE trying out lip balms!

Q: How long did you use it?
A: For about two months, not everyday.

Q: What can you say about Tony Moly Snail Lip Treatment?
A:  It is the WORST lip balm that I have ever tried! But, this lip treatment does have its plus such as being very moisturising. The negative thing about this lip treatment was the scent of the SPF was very overwhelming. It was too much for my liking. Fresh Lip Treatment also has SPF but it is not overpowering. When I apply Tony Moly Snail Lip Treatment, I can "taste" the SPF-ness. I stopped using this product because of these two reasons. 

Q: Would you recommend this to any of your friends?
A: I would not recommend this Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment. It is not worth it. If even this lip treatment is priced at only $2, I would tell my friends not to buy it. 
My #1 lip balm with SPF is Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15, though some people are not a fan of it because of it not sweet-smelling scent. If you want a lip balm with SPF, I would recommend Fresh Lip Treatment SPF 15 or Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment