Thursday 5 November 2015

REVIEW: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Face, Body & Hair

~AG~

This Nuxe Multi-Puprose Dry Oil has been an beauty staple for the office. This product was actually purchase by MG but I have taken the liberty to use it as well. NEW BUY: Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil This Nuxe Dry Oil can be used for the face, body and hair. The first thing I noticed about this Nuxe Dry Oil is the scent. The scent is pleasantly floral, it reminds me of the beach somehow. I really <3 the scent! Even my boyfriend is a big fan of the scent, he can tell when I apply it on my hair.
The splash bottle packaging is made out of glass, so it is not as travel-friendly. The tip of the bottle has a stopper so the product does not overflow. It works great, and dispense just the right amount of oil.
Most often, MG and I use this dry oil as a moisturizer for our legs. Since the air conditioning in the office can be quite harsh and dry, this Nuxe oil works great to keep my legs feeling well-moisturised. It is well-absorbed by the skin, and does not leave a sticky feeling. On several occasions, I have applied this oil on my coarse and frizzy hair. Two drops of Nuxe Oil are all I need for my thick and coarse hair. Surprisingly, my hair did not feel greasy afterwards. Moreover, this Nuxe Oil made my hair felt softer and smoother. Double Yay!

I will definitely recommend this Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil. It works great for your body as well as for your hair. I have yet to try it on my face, since I have ultra sensitive combination skin. P.S: As both Watsons and Guardian regularly have discount for this product, do wait till they have a sale on this product, do not pay full price for it.
==========================================================================
~MG~

MG describes this dry oil as "light and fast-absorbing". It smells therapeutic, and reminds her of spas. The thing she likes most about Nuxe Dry Oil is the scent. It makes her feel  oh-so-relaxed.  However, she would not repurchase Nuxe Dry Oil because it is expensive. She bought it at S$32.40 (when Watsons was having a sale) for 50ml of product, original price is a hefty S$45. She does not find the oil to be as moisturizing, and prefers a more heavy-duty product. Sometimes, there is a need to reapply the product to keep her well-moisturized all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment