Wednesday 7 October 2015

REVIEW: Timeless Truth Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask

~AG~
 
UPDATED 16/10/2015: My cousin-in-law told me that Timeless Truth is actually a Taiwanese brand that became popular in France. My prior claim that they are a French is according to their unofficial website. She told me that these popular sheet masks are sold out in Taiwan. Unlike their stated online price, she said it costs US$1.50 in Taiwan.
=========================================================================
This sheet mask was given to me by my Taiwanese cousin-in-law. She says that this sheet mask works well for her sensitive skin. Prior to her introduction of Timeless Truth sheet masks, I have not heard of this brand. Initially, I thought it was a Taiwanese brand. They also claim to be the #1 Beauty Mask in France.
 
Timeless Truth Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask. Note: This packaging looks different than that featured on their website. But I believe it is essentially the same product. The Chinese words on the packaging are specially for the Taiwanese market.
 
On their official website, the Timeless Truth Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask retails for US$11 for a single sachet. This is pricy for a sheet mask. My Beauty Diary or innisfree's sheet masks cost only US$1.50- US$2 per sachet. Please click link for more information. http://timelesstruthcosmetics.com/product/hyaluronic-acid-moisturizing-mask-1-sachet/
 
According to an Australian beauty website, Beauty Haven :
Timeless Truth Bio Cellulose Hydra-Soothing Moisturising Mask is a face mask that moistures, nourishes and protects skin. Rich in hyalo-oligo, hyaluronic acid and hydrolysed hyaluronic acid, the mask helps to moisturise dry skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Bio-Cellulose nanoscopic fibre cloth allows for the deeper penetration of the serum, and hydrates collagen fibres for a glowing complexion.
 
Hydra-Sooth Moisturizing Fiber Mask
 
So what makes Timeless Truth's Bio Cellulose Masks different than other regular sheet masks?
The structure of Bio Cellulose is extremely delicate; it fits perfectly on the skin and can aid penetration of serum deep into facial tissue. Due to its fibrous nano-scopic material it has a larger surface contact with the skin. It helps maintain the moisture in the skin and allows it to breathe as well. http://ttmasks.co.uk/about/
 
So what can I say about Timeless Truth Bio Cellulose Mask?
  • The sheet mask is generously soaked with serum
  • Timeless Truth's sheet mask feels thicker than My Beauty Diary or The Face Shop sheet masks
  • It does not fit my face that well, especially the forehead, eyes and upper lip areas
  • There was a slight tingling sensation during use
  • My combination skin felt hydrated after use. I did not apply other skincare products after mask application to notice its full effects.
  • My sensitive skin did not had any adverse reaction to it, even the morning after. No new pimples, no bumps and no redness were noticed.
  • I do like Timeless Truth sheet mask. But it is not a must-buy. I feel that My Beauty Diary or The Face Shop works just as well, and those brands are more affordable.
The sheet mask does not fit well for my eyes and nose area. I had to fold in the mask around the upper lip area.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with you 😀. In terms of capability to price, it's not so adorable. Recently I found a new mask product for my sensitive skin. Will bring you next time 😁. ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ada : I didn't know that this sheet mask was this pricy. I thought it was the regular Korean or Taiwanese brand price. Cannot wait to try out any mask product you pass to me :) Thanks in advance!
    ~AG~

    ReplyDelete