Thursday 22 October 2015

Q&A: Laneige White Plus Renew Original Essence

~MG~
Light plastic packaging 

Comes with a dropper applicator

Q: How much did you buy Laneige White Plus Renew Original Essence for?
A: When I bought the first bottle at Laneige's retail store, it cost me ~$78. The second bottle was purchased at Shilla Duty Free at Changi Airport for ~$58. It was a $20 price difference!

Q: Why did you decide to try this Laneige White Plus Renew Original Essence?
A: This is one of Laneige's global best-seller products. I have seen this essence win my beauty awards. I wanted a product that will help brighten my uneven skin tone, because I have quite a bit of acne scars  Korean beauty products are known for achieving clear, and fair complexion.

Q: What were your expectations of this essence?
A: My hope for this essence was to lighten my acne scars and brighten my complexion. 

Q: How long have you been using it? 
A: Started using the first bottle in February. One bottle lasts me about six months. Now I am on my second bottle. 

Q: Have you see any improvement from the continued used?
A: I think I have seen some improvement in my overall skin tone. My dark acne scars has lightened, though the difference is not very noticeable. 

Q: Does this essence work for acne or combination skin? 
A: Defnitely! It is lightweight and does not cause my skin to breakout. 

Q: Will you repurchase it?
A: Yes, it works fine for my skin. I especially like that the packaging is light, and is not made of glass. It is great for traveling! Unlike Kiehl's serum that has a glass packaging, and was too heavy to travel with. I will recommend this essence for those with uneven skin tone, and for those who want to improve their overall skin tone. The effect is gradual and not as noticeable, but it does help for acne scars. For those with more pigmented scars, I would recommend Laneige White Plus Renew Original Spot Ampoule for a stronger and targeted whitening effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment