Thursday 15 October 2015

NEW BUY: Visée Nudy Rich Eyes in BE-3

Visée Nudy Rich Brown
Five beautiful shades 
~AG~

Bought this eyeshadow for JPY 1,512 (S$18) during my trip to Tokyo. While traveling on the subway, I noticed the flattering brown hues that Japanese ladies put on their eyelids. I realized that the Japanese ladies love natural warm eyeshadows for everyday use. Instead of using black eyeliners to line their eyes, they prefer using brown eyeshadows to line the eyes. It gives a nice soft makeup look. This convinced me to find a beautiful brown eyeshadow palette in Japan. Happened to see this brand, Visèe, at the drugstore. It is one of the brands under the Kose group. Actually, I have never heard about Visèe before. I'm not that familiar with Japanese beauty products as I am with Korean beauty brands. But decided to try this because the colors were lovely, and the price was quite reasonable. It is pricier than regular drugstore eyeshadow such as Maybelline, L'oreal and such. On a side note: Gosh, it has been a long time since I purchased drugstore eyeshadow. The last one I purchased was  L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow about three years ago. Ever since that, I have been sticking to higher-end eyeshadows such as my favourite Urban Decay Naked Palette.

Shimmery eyeshadows

 The palette comes with five shades - white, pink, peachy pink, brown and cocoa. When I swatched the colours in the drugstore, it was pigmented and not too glittery. It does have shimmer but not overdone. This will be a great eyeshadow palette for everyday use. The colors are soft and un-intimidating. Too bad that the descriptions are all in Japanese. I cannot wait to try these pretty shades. I will let you all know how well this eyeshadow works for my medium skin tone, and also comment on its staying power. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment