Sunday 22 November 2015

5 Skincare Products I Regret Buying

~AG~

A compilation of products that I purchased over the years. Skincare products that did not live up to my expectations. They either did not work for my skin or cause my skin to be worst. Read all about it below.
1) Ole Henriksen Truth is in the Eyes Vitamin C Peel Concentrate 
--> This product has since been discontinued. But this peel concentrate from Ole Henriksen was the worst! It did not help reduce my dark circles, nor did it help with my millia. It aggravated the millia that were under my eyes. 


2)  Ren ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser  
--> This clay cleanser from REN did not work for my sensitive combination skin. Moreover, it seemed to trigger my skin to breakout more. The texture is baffling as well. It does not foam up, the texture is more like a moisturizer. Your skin does not feel clean after use. It left a residue on my skin after use. 

3) Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence
--> This treatment essence from Missha was supposed to be a dupe of SK-II treatment essence. But it was so TERRIBLE! My skin had a severe adverse reaction to it. Many white bumps appeared on my cheeks area. *thumbs down*

4) Kiehl's Centella Recovery Skin Salve
--> Another product that is supposed to work on sensitive skin.  But this Kiehl's skin salve was HORRIBLE! It made my skin red, and it caused a stinging sensation. My sister who also has sensitive skin, had the same adverse reaction. 

5) The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Black Head Heating Gel Mask
--> This heating gel mask from The Face Shop does nothing for my blackheads. When applied to the skin, this clay mask heats up to supposedly melt blackheads. But it did not remove my blackheads at all! The blackheads on my nose remained the same with the use of this clay mask. What a waste of time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment