Wednesday 18 November 2015

Q&A: innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Perfect Sun Gel SPF 50 PA+++

 With sunflower and pure Jeju green tea extract

 5-free: Free of mineral oil, animal ingredients, synthetic fragrance, tar color and talc

~MG~
Q: Why did you chose this sunscreen?
A: Because it has a high SPF (SPF 50 at least) and it is water-based. 

Q: What are your thoughts on this product?
A: I do not like it because the texture is too thick. I prefer my sunscreen to be in a "watery" form. Even though innisfree eco safety aqua gel is water-based, it has a cream texture.

Q: Is there anything you like about this sunscreen?
A: insider eco safety aqua gel does provide sun protection but I would not want to use it again. 

Q: Does this sunscreen feel sticky?
A: It feels a little sticky. The sunscreen takes a while to be fully absorbed into my skin.

Q: Did this sunscreen break out your acne-combination skin? 
A: No, it did not cause me to pop up with new pimples. 

Q: Who might the sunscreen be more suitable for? 
A: It might work better for those that have dry skin or if you live in cold climate. This sunscreen is quite moisturising. Sometimes I skip my moisturiser, and just put on this sunscreen, and my skin feels  okay. 

Q: Any last comments?
A: This sunscreen is not worth to buy. I rather use Hada Labo Sunscreen, which has a better texture. 


S$20.31 for 50 ml worth of product

No comments:

Post a Comment