Monday 27 April 2015

REVIEW: L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Cooling Deodrant


~AG~

Bought this aluminium-free deodorant before my recent trip to Italy. This deodorant has been part of my daily routine for over two weeks now. It is time for me to do a review on this product.
A very PRICY deodorant, for 50g of product, it cost me S$32. But I can only say GOOOOD things about this deodorant.




The reason I stress the importance of aluminium-free deodorant is due to the possibility of the link between using antiperspirant and the occurrence of breast cancer. I do emphasize that this cause-and-effect is not supported by substantial scientific evidence yet. But in my opinion, it is better to be safe than sorry. What is a few dollars to shell out on to leave you feeling more assured?  
For the past year or so, I have been gearing towards a more "natural" skincare routine. I try to find skincare products that are paraben-free and artificial fragrance-free.

The Citrus Verbena Stick Deodorant neutralizes odors without altering the natural perspiration process. Free of alcohol, aluminum and parabens, this formula is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving behind the fresh and sparkling scent of verbena. Containing an organic Verbena extract from Corsica and lemon oil from Sicily, this deodorant also helps to soothe the skin and invigorate the senses.

Anyway, back to this stick deodorant. This deodorant keeps me feeling and smelling fresh all day. Even with my 10-hours day of being under the spotlight and plenty of walking, my underarms stayed fresh. I feel much more confident when wearing it. I do not have to worry about smelling unpleasant. 
Do note that it is NOT an antiperspirant, so my body is still able to sweat normally.
I feel safe using this deodorant everyday. It does not leave a white residue on dark coloured clothing. The deodorant is absorbed quickly into the skin. It comes in a plastic packaging with makes it super convenient to travel with. 

While in an L'Occitane store in Italy, I found that this same deodorant retails at only 17 Euro (S$25). It is so MUCH cheaper in Europe compared to Singapore. So, I bought another one to stock up. On the packaging, it recommended that you toss it after 12 months of opening it. I believe that the deodorant can lasts for more than year even with daily use. 

I will recommend this stick deodorant to anyone looking for a product to keep their underarms fresh and smelling pleasant all day. Yes, it is pricy but it worth the extra dollars!

1 comment:

  1. In addition, some patients may have problems finding a good aesthetic doctor who will perform the breast enhancement procedure. This is especially important because it is important that the plastic surgeon is experienced and skilled when it comes to performing this type of procedure here.

    ReplyDelete