Saturday 27 May 2017

REVIEW: Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant

~AG~

After using Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant for over two months, it is time for me to do a review on it. The reason I bought Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant is because it is designed for sensitive skin.
This 200ml amount of cleanser retails for S$31.90 at Watsons.   

This foaming wash has a smooth and rich gel texture. It does foam up a little,though it is not a thick lather. My skin does not feel squeaky clean after use. It leaves the skin feeling comfortable and not tight. I imagine this Bioderma Gel Moussant will work well for those with normal or dry skin type.
The packaging of this cleanser comes in their signature Bioderma Sensibio pink. The bottle is translucent so you can see how much product you have left. The pump dispenser can be conveniently locked to prevent spillage; this is especially handy for traveling.

I had high hopes for this Bioderma Gel Moussant since I am a HUGE fan of Bioderma H20 (Cleansing Water). For some unknown reason, my skin will have bumps after using this product. I tested to verify whether it was really Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant that triggered the adverse reaction. I stopped using this product for a few days and then the bumps disappeared. When I started using it again, bumps appeared again. Conclusion: Bioderma Gel Moussant does not work for my skin. Unfortunately, this foaming well would not be a repurchase for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment