Wednesday 24 May 2017

REVIEW: Benefit Dandelion Travel Size

 ~AG~

Sharon Park, my wonderful makeup artist used this blush/highlighter on me for the prewedding (engagement) photoshoot and it surprisingly showed up well on my skin. Since I still have a handful of other blushes in my collection, getting a mini version makes me less guilty. This travel-sized version also comes with a soft bristle brush. Bought this from Ulta Beauty for US$15 (S$21). This box powder blush from Benefit is an iconic beauty product. Dandelion is a pale pink powder that has soft shimmers. This box powder gives a nice radiant glow. I would have never thought Dandelion would be suitable for my warm skin tone.
 For shade reference, I am Urban Decay Shade 3.0, Bourjois Shade 52 (Vanille), MAC NC 30, Bobbi Brown Beige (3) and Chanel Beige (10).
A soft pink shimmer
This box powder comes with a brush
Dandelion is a great highlighting powder to use everyday to achieve that healthy glow. You can layer it on to make the pink pop more. The good thing about this blush is that it will not be powdery even if you layer it on. *thumbs up* I would recommend Benefit Dandelion for those with light to medium skin tone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment