Tuesday 7 April 2015

REVIEW: REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel



The hygienic pump that is enclosed with a cap, great for travelling


~AG~

This eye gel has been part of my skincare routine for over two months now. The product is about half empty now. Thus, it is time for me to give an honest verdict of it. I apply Ren Eye Gel day and night under the eyes area. The pump packaging of the eye gel makes it convenient for travelling. There is a cap that locks in place to protect the pump. I would have to say this is one of the BEST eye product packaging ever. Because it is hygienic, no worries of spillage, and dispenses the right amount of eye gel. The only thing is that you cannot see how much product you have left. If only, it is was a clear packaging. 

Its active ingredients are supposed to help reduce puffiness and dark circles.
So does it help with my panda eyes? Sadly, the answer is "No".
REN Eye Gel did not help minimize my panda eyes. My dark circles looks the same, with or without the application of eye gel.  My dark circles has been a constant presence in my life. It has been more than 10 years since I have been looking for ways to minimize it. Unfortunately, no eye care products have worked any magic on it. 

Unlike Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage, Ren Eye Gel does not refresh the eye area. It is a light gel that does not have much de-puffing properties. It is absorbed quickly into the skin, and does not leave a heavy residue. This is the ONLY thing that I like about this eye gel.
With it being so light, REN Eye Gel does not moisturize the eye area well. For those of you who live in country in varying season, this eye gel will not work during the Autumn and Winter season.

Overall, I would not repurchase this eye gel. This pricey eye gel at US$30 is not worth the money. 
Click link for my details on the eye gel.
http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2014/11/new-buy-ren-clean-skincare-vita-mineral.html

No comments:

Post a Comment