Thursday 9 April 2015

REVIEW: Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner

 


The ultra fine brush

Look how FINE the tip is!

The black-grey pigment of the eyeliner
~AG~

This eyeliner has been in my makeup stock since my trip to Taiwan, which was a year and a half ago. I almost forgotten about it till I was organizing my beauty products the other day. http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2014/02/kiss-me-heroine-make-smooth-liquid.html

My sister told me that she tried this eyeliner before and that it was pretty good. My friend, Janet, had also mentioned that this eyeliner was featured on a Taiwanese TV show as being a top-rated eyeliner.
Even though my Lancôme Artliner is still useable, it is time to move on to another eyeliner. See you later, Lancôme Artliner.

With this Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner, I will be testing it on it lasting power, pigmentation, and smudge-proof ability.

THE GOOD
  • Very fine tip. This is probably the most fine brush tip that I have used.
  • Goes on VERY smoothly
  • Great for a natural tightly lined eyeliner look
  • The brush is easy to use. This would be a GREAT eyeliner to try for those new to makeup
  • It does NOT fade at all! Stays on for more than 12 hours!
  • No worrying about raccoon eyes aka eyeliner smudging to my lower eyelids. Double Yay! 
THE BAD
  • Not as pigmented as Lancôme Artliner or MARC JACOBS Magic Marc'er Precision Pen. You have to go over it a few times to get adequate color. The eyeliner has more of a grey-black shade.
  • Will not work well for more dramatic eyeliner look such as cat eyes or winged eyeliner. It will take longer to create those looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment