Thursday 30 April 2015

REVIEW: Nature Republic Hawaiian Clay Pack

~AG~

This clay pack has been part of my regular skin care regimen for over three weeks now. So it is time for me to do a review on Nature Republic Hawaiian Clay Pack. As mentioned in the previous post, this clay pack was bought last year during my trip to Korea. I have never heard of this product prior but because in the store there was a sticker that indicated that it was one of Allure Korea Editor's Picks for 2013. The actual price of the clay pack should be less than USD$15. It has been a long time so I cannot remember the exact price.
As you can see, the clay has a slight pinkish tone

Clay pack applied on my troubled T-zone

The reason for buying this clay pack was also to do a product comparison with Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask that MG is a big fan of. A skincare tip that I learned from a dermatologist's assistant was to leave on clay mask overnight to shrink pimples. You basically use the clay mask as a spot treatment. It sounds like an aggressive approach, but TRUST ME, it works WONDER on whitehead pimples. If you are unsure of how your skin might react to having clay pack overnight, it might be best instead to leave clay pack on for an extended time of 20-30 minutes then rinsing it off.

Recently, I have been plagued with constant tiny pimples on my T-zone areas especially between the eyebrows (which a rare occurrence). I am not quite sure what is wrong with my skin. So, I turned to the power of clay pack for help. I use the clay pack as spot treatment two or three times a week. Try to avoid using it everyday as a spot treatment because it can be too drying for the skin.

Nature Republic Hawaiian Clay Pack is surprisingly good. Its formula does not irritate my sensitive skin. I have been using it more than 10 times, and so far, there is no adverse reaction to it. It has a fresh floral scent that is not overwhelming. The clay has a slightly pink tone. It is soft and easy to apply.  It hardens as it dries, and wash off easily with warm water. 

The clay pack comes with 95ml worth of product. This amount of clay can lasts easily more than a year. It is totally worth the price! I will recommend this clay pack to those with oily or combination skin. This clay pack really helps dry out whitehead pimples and emerging pimples! A must-have if your skin is acne-prone!

No comments:

Post a Comment