Friday 22 December 2017

REVIEW: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

 ~MG~

This NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer US$29 (S$39) comes with a sponge applicator. This concealer is very GOOD! One sponge tip amount is enough for concealing both eyes. I use the "inverted triangle" method for concealing my dark circles. NARS Concealer provides a medium to high coverage. The texture is creamy and rather smooth. Compared Cle de Peau, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is creamier. This NARS concealer is easy to use and to blend. The color match was perfect in concealing my blue tone dark circles. With setting powder, it can lasts through the night. It does not crease or melts off in Singapore humid's weather. The packaging makes it super easy to travel with. If you use the concealer daily, NARS creamy concealer will probably lasts for more than six months. 

When I am in a hurry to get ready, I will use this  handy concealer. It is a light concealer that disguises my dark circles. Though I won't say it truly brightens the under eye area. I also use it to conceal my acne marks and redness when I am too lazy to reach for other concealers. It works well for concealing redness, but cannot fully conceal my acne scars. I will definitely recommend. One of the best concealers I have used. Even though it has a heavy price tag, it is worth your money - easy to use and blend, generous with the product and is well-pigmented. NARS offer a wide range of colors for the Radiant Creamy Concealer, so find one that suits you!

No comments:

Post a Comment