Saturday 23 December 2017

REVIEW: COS-RX Acne Pimple Master Patch

Picture courtesy of Soko Glam
~MG~

This Acne Pimple Patch from COS-RX is a highly raved product. This is one of the best-selling products from COS-RX. Was introduced to this product by YouTuber, Joan Keem. One sheet contains 24 patches of various sizing. There are 3 different sizing available based on your needs. 

Bought this COS-RX Pimple Patch online as you can get a cheaper price at S$2.5-3, when there is a discount. It usually retails for KRW 3,500 (S$4.50) in Korea. 

Confessions: I have gone through 10 sheets of this COS-RX Pimple Patch. It has become one of my skincare must-haves! I always carry it around everyday in my skincare pouch. Whenever I see or feel a pimple appearing, I will stick on the COS-RX Pimple Patch. It works well to prevent me from constantly touching my emerging pimples. What I like about COS-RX Pimple Patch is that it disguises angry, red pimples. It absorbs the gunk from whitehead pimples and helps dry out pimples. 

The COS-RX Patch is also useful for pimples that have been popped. I tend to pop my whitehead pimples at night, and then use the Pimple Patch overnight. It stays on well, compared to Nexcare Acne Patch. I do not have any problem with it peeling off. There will be a lot of residue on the patch the next morning. It treats breakout by eliminating bacteria and infection. Super highly recommend COS-RX Pimple Patch to anyone who has the occasional breakouts or the frequent breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment