Monday 8 January 2018

Our Top Beauty Products for 2017

~MG~
1. COS-RX Pimple Patch
 Affordability: $ (S$3-4.50)
Effectiveness: It works well to disguise my red pimples, and it does a good job in absorbing the gunk from my whitehead pimples. My skincare must-have! I carry it with me everyday.

2. SK-II Cellumination Day Surge UV Moisturizer 
Affordability: $$$ (S$139)
Effectiveness: This moisturizer contains sunscreen so it reduces my skincare steps. I only need one pump to cover my whole face. 

~AG~
1. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Corrector

Affordability: $$ (S$41)
Effectiveness: A great salmon-colored concealer for dark circles. Only a little product is required to disguise dark circles. Plus, the creamy formula stays on well in Singapore's humid climate.

2. Physician Formula Eye Booster 2-in1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
Affordability: $ (S$14)
Effectiveness: This eyeliner is long-lasting, does not smudge, and is highly pigmented. The fine tip brush works well to tightline the eyes.

3. Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentrè
Affordability: $ (S$28)
Effectiveness: This non-sticky moisturizer soothes my skin. The texture is lightweight and suitable for tropical climate. A win for this French skincare product.

No comments:

Post a Comment