Wednesday 10 January 2018

NEW BUY: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Cheek Palette in Peach

 
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Cheek Palette

~AG~
Mid last year, I had bought this Bobbi Brown Illuminating Cheek Palette in Peach from Bobbi Brown's official website and had my friend brought it back for me. Bobbi Brown is one of the first high-end makeup brands that I discovered during my college days. Their corrector, concealer, foundations and their shimmer brick compact are well-made products. Decided to buy this cheek palette because it contains a blush, bronzer and highlighter. A cheek palette would be extra handy when traveling. Cheek Palette in Peach contains Havana - a light pink brown,  Pink Coral - a bright nectar and  Peach - a golden highlight. These shades are ideal for those with light to medium skin tones. It retailed for US$50 (S$68) which is quite pricey but it is 3 products in one packaging.
From Left to Right: Havana (Bronzer), Pink Nectar (Blush) and Peach (Highlighter) 

This Bobbi Brown Cheek Palette was available in Peach and Guava. Though their website now has only the Illuminating Cheek Palette in Guava. It is selling at a discounted price of US$21. The Guava palette is for medium to rich skin tones.

I will try this Cheek Palette soon and let you know whether Bobbi Brown blush, bronzer and highlighter are worthy addition to my makeup stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment