Thursday 22 September 2016

REVIEW: Skinfood Pine Nut Cuticle Oil

8ml of cuticle oil that moisturises and nourishes the nails

~MG~

Before I go on talking about this product, let me share with you a little (embarrassing) history of myself. Everyone who knows me in the past knows that I am someone who always have super short nails with bad hangnails. My cuticles were real nasty. I couldn’t stop myself from peeling it, which eventually will end up bleeding and resulted in uglier nails. My fingernails were not ladylike at all! In the past, I could not keep long nails, I couldn’t stand the how it looked, often times yellowish at the tip. I could not be bothered to paint my nails because 1) I do not know how to paint my own fingernails, and 2) Even if my nails were painted, it would chipped off in 1-2 days!, 3) I am too lazy to go to the nail shop for have it painted. However, all these changed when I wanted to prettied-up myself for a wedding celebration and decided to try out Gelish manicure! I was amazed at its long-lasting power! Thanks to Gel manicure, I could now have lady-like fingers! Long colourful nails with healthy cuticle! No more hangnails! I feel more like a real lady now! Ever since I did Gel manicure, I kept going back to the nail shop to beautify my nails. To fully ensure that there will be no return of hangnails and ugly cuticles, I decided to include using cuticle oil in my daily skincare routine. Before flying off to Seoul this recent February, I did a research on Korean cuticle oil and this Skinfood’s Pine Nut Cuticle Oil took the top of my cuticle oil ranking. However, it was not easy getting this product. Not all the Skinfood stores carry the Pine Nut Cuticle Oil. But I was determined to get it! And when I finally found it, I bought 2 at once! Kinda wished that I bought more but AG always make fun of my beauty stock. She always joke that with the insane amount of new beauty products in my beauty stock, I could open a cosmetic store! I use this every night as the last step of my night skincare routine. I would brush a thin layer of the product across all my cuticles and slightly massaged it. After using this cuticle oil nightly, my cuticle looks even healthier! My Gel nails could now last up to 4 weeks instead of the usual 2 weeks, without it chipping off. To help your painted nails to last longer and without any chippping, it is important to have your cuticles moisturized. It has been 4 months since I have started using the product and it still have 1/3 of the product left. Thus, this cuticle oil is a super value for money because it only cost around 5,000KRW (~ SGD 6)! I would recommend all ladies with manicured or non-manicured nails to start using the Skinfood’s pine nut cuticle oil! The next time I see this cuticle oil in store, I would definitely go home with more than 2 bottles!

Photo Credit: Skinfood Pine Nut Cuticle Oil

2 comments:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Energy Dais presents the most comprehensive list of the Top Oilfield Drill Bit Companies in India, Middle East, USA & Canada. Choose from a list of 90+ handpicked Drill Bit suppliers and manufacturing companies. oilfield drill bit companies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the content and its very helpful for skin care process.
    https://www.enggpro.com/category/oil-gas-production-manufacturers-suppliers

    ReplyDelete