Sunday 18 September 2016

Q&A: Nature Republic Ultra Fresh Jeju Carbonic H20 Cleansing Water


 
A large bottle of cleansing water. 510 ml bottle
~MG~
NEW BUY: Nature Republic Ultra Fresh Carbonic Water

Q: Why did you buy Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water?
A: I saw this Cleansing Water being recommended on Get it Beauty, a Korean beauty TV show. In Get it Beauty blind test, Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water won first place. It beat highly popular Bioderma Sensibio H20 to get the top rank. 

Q: What do you like about Nature Republic Ultra Fresh Jeju Carbonic H20 Cleansing Water?
A: The affordable price! It costs me less than S$20 for 510 ml of cleansing water! Much more affordable than Bioderma H20 which cost S$40 for 500ml. Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water is 1/2 the price of Bioderma Sensibio H20. This Nature Republic Cleansing Water cleanses off my sunscreen, moisturiser, eye cream, serum and the dirt on my face well.  

Q: How long have you been using Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water?
A: Started using this Cleansing Water in May, it has been 4 months. I use this Cleansing Water generously everyday, and I am not even half way done. I usually use 3 cotton pads to remove all the gunk on my face. 

Q: Did your skin condition improved with the use of Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water?
A: My skin did not see any noticeable improvements after the use of this Cleansing Water. It did not brighten my skin tone nor tighten my pores. It works well to cleanse my face, but it does not have much skin conditioning properties. It does have some hydrating properties, as my skin does not feel tight after using it. 

Q: How does Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water compare to other cleansing waters that you have tried?
A: Compared to La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution, Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water has a better cleaning properties. It is comparable to Bioderma Sensibio H20. Though, it is not fair to compare it to Bioderma Sebium H20, as the latter has anti-acne properties. Another thing to note, is that Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water is more scented than Bioderma Sensibio H20. Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water has a sweet floral scent.

Q: Would you repurchase this Nature Republic Carbonic Cleansing Water?
A: Even though I like its cleansing abilities, I would like my cleansing water to have anti-acne (antibacterial) properties. Though, if you do not have acne-prone skin, I would recommend this Nature Republic Cleansing Water to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment