Thursday 15 September 2016

NEW BUY: Skin Inc. My Daily Dose Custom-Blended Serum

My Daily Dose in Serenity- Pantone 2016 (Limited Edition)
 ~AG~

This custom-blended serum from Skin Inc. has always been on my wishlist. I <3 the idea of creating your own serum to meet your skin needs. Skin Inc. has this My Daily Dose Custom-Blended Serum. You get to select three different nourishing serums and have it concocted especially for you. Plus, you get to chose the color of the packaging. The packaging comes in 7 bright colors. Happened to pass by their retail store at Ion Orchard and decided to check them out. The helpful saleslady asked me to fill out a skin check questionnaire so that suitable serums can be selected for my skin type and lifestyle. Skin Inc. has 10 types of serum to combat different skin issues! Check their website for the full selection of Skin Inc. Nourishing Serums

The results of my questionnaire are:
-- Vitamin A Serum for uneven skin tone and dark circles. This serum combats skin dullness and sign of tiredness around the eyes. It comes with a patented pink seaweed capsules.
-- Licorice Serum to calm sensitive and irritated skin and pimples. Licorice Serum contains Green Tea Extracts that calm the skin and has antioxidant properties. It comes with patented purple seaweed capsules
-- Ceramide Serum solves roughness, dry and skin sensitivity. Ceramide Serum features four different types of Ceramides that strengthen the skin barrier and soothe dehydrated and sensitized skin. It comes with patented turquoise seaweed capsules.
My Daily Dose Serum costs S$169 for 30 ml of serum. According to the saleslady, 30 ml of serum should lasts for at least two months with daily use. You use about 2-3 drops of the serum each time.   Since it is a water-based serum, you can apply the serum to your undereyes area as well. Cannot wait to try it out! Hope it works to combat my pimples and dark circles. Stay tuned for my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment