Sunday 4 September 2016

REVIEW: The Face Shop Disney Collection Mickey Mouse BB PowerPerfection Cushion

Cute embossed Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse!
~AG~

Mickey Mouse BB Power Perfection Cushion 
SPF 50 PA+++
This limited edition Disney Collection by The Face Shop is so cute! My boyfriend managed to get his friend who was in Korea to buy three Disney Collection CC products as surprise for me. How thoughtful of him! This is one of them, Mickey Mouse BB Power Perfection Cushion. The one I have is in Apricot Beige (V201) which is a little too fair upon application. Natural Beige (V203) will work better for my medium skin tone.  Even though V201 is too fair for my skin tone, the BB Cushion can somehow adjusts and better match my skin tone after about 10-15 minutes. This BB Power Perfection Cushion retailed for USD $16 at Seoul Shilla Duty Free.
 
Cute Mickey Mouse logo on the puff with Mickey's classic colors

Total skin treatment BB cushion with power elasticity, power hydration and power correction effects. The airy touch formula goes on in a thin layer yet perfectly covers up blemishes, making skin look healthy and radiant. The cushion contains African Walnut Oil and Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract to moisturise the skin. The cushion also contain hyaluronic acid to instantly increase skin's moisture content, leaving skin plump and smooth with a natural glow. 

This BB Cushion claims to reduce wrinkles, brightens skin tone and protects agains UV rays. It has SPF 50 PA+++. This BB Cushion has low to medium coverage. You can build up the coverage by applying more BB cream. Do be careful not to apply too much product or else it would look cakey. The texture is rather light, and it does not feel heavy on my skin. My sensitive skin did not breakout after the use of The Face Shop BB Cushion. The staying power is pretty impressive, lasts about 4-5 hours (without makeup primer). I thought this BB Cushion would slide off my face in Singapore's humid weather. But it surprisingly stayed on well without any makeup primer. The Face Shop BB Cushion has a better staying power than Hera CC Cream. Even though I am not a face makeup kind-of-person, this BB Cushion has been my go-to product for evening out my skin tone. It does a good job in covering little blemishes and redness. It is easy to use with the puff provided. The only thing that I have against the BB Power Perfection Cushion is the bulky packaging. It is not sensible to carry it in your handbag or in your travel makeup bag, it takes up too much space. Other than that, this Face Shop BB Power Perfection Cushion is a good product.  
Before the BB Cushion application
The left side of my face has BB cream, while the right side is bare face
Shade V201 is not a perfect match for my skin
This is when both sides of my face has BB Cream. 
The shade is slightly fairer than my neck, but it still acceptable.
This is how fair I look before my pressed powder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment