Wednesday 15 October 2014

NEW BUY: Lancome Advanced Genefique


~AG~

Lancôme Advanced Genifique  & Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl set (S$173.60)

This set comes with a 50ml (1.69 fl. oz.) Advanced Genifique and a 20ml (0.67 fl. oz.) Genefique Yeux Light-Pearl. I purchased it last week from Shilla Duty-Free at Singapore Changi Airport. It retailed for S$173.60 (~US$138.88), which is a steal for the Genifique product line. If I had bought the products individually, it will costs me US$172 (S$215). So, I saved about S$40 (US$33) by purchasing this value set.

A few years ago, I had tried the Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate when one of my friends recommended it to me. My friend had acne-prone skin and she said that this Lancôme concentrate makes her skin glow. However, when I used it, I did not notice any significant differences on my skin. Now that Lancôme has reformulated and come up with an Advanced formula, I am game to try it again. And who knows it might work for me this time since my skin condition has changed.

I will try the Advance Genifique concentrate once I am done with my bottle of Laneige Water Bank Essence. Stay tuned!
 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Lancôme Advanced Genifique (USD $104 for 50 ml/1.69 fl. oz.)

Want glowing skin in 7 days? Here’s your answer in a bottle. This innovative serum soaks into skin, targeting the 10 key signs of youth: texture, resiliency, elasticity, firmness, sagginess, fine lines, wrinkles, radiance, even skin tone, and clarity, with noticeable results in just 7 days. Advanced Génifique is the perfect first step after cleansing to reveal smoother, more radiant skin for all ages, ethnicities, and skin types. With an exclusive self-loading dropper, Génifique delivers the ideal dosage to bring back the light into your skin

Benefits
Acts on 10 key signs of youth, day and night.
Clinical Results after 8 weeks
(% of improvement noticed)

 Texture +57%
Resiliency +49%
Elasticity +50%
Firmness +49%
Sagginess +46%
Fine lines +42%
Wrinkles +46%
Radiance +52%
Clarity +47%
Even Skin Tone +42%
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lancôme Genefique Eye Light-Pearl (USD $68)
Génifique Eye Light-Pearl™
Eye luminosity, the new visible sign of youth.

The new 360° eye contour transformation.

Lancôme introduces its 1st eye-illuminating serum, engineered with a unique rotating and massaging applicator to reach even the most inaccessible eye areas.
Experience a 360° eye contour transformation above and below the eyes for visible results.

Benefits
  • More Luminous
  • See Deflated Eye Bags
  • Smoother
  • After 4 weeks of use, results show 78% of women thought that the eye contour was visibly improved.
Technology
  • First-of-its-kind 360° massaging Light-Pearl™ applicator.
  • Perfectly adapts to the fragile eye area
  • Offers a delicate and precise massaging action on the eye contour

No comments:

Post a Comment