Saturday 18 October 2014

REVIEW: CLIO Professional Virgin Tinted Lip Kiss


~AG~
I am loving this CLIO Professional Virgin Tinted Lip Kiss. When I was in Korea last April, I stopped by the CLIO Professional store in Myeongdong. I have been wanting to try the CLIO killer eyeliner, and was so HAPPY to found a CLIO Professional store. The store reminded me somehow of MAC Cosmetics, with its black layout throughout. There were a few salesladies in the store, and each were proficient in a different language. An English-speaking saleslady assisted me during my time there. After helping me find the eyeliner, I asked her to recommend to me a good lip product. She then proceed to show me the Virgin Tinted Lip Kiss. She mentioned that it works like a lipstick but it stays on better, but is not as drying as regular lip tint. I was instantly attracted to the product. She asked me what type of lip color I preferred. I told her I tend to go for pinks then orange lip colors. She then recommended this lip color for me. It looks like a crazy hot pink shade on the packaging, but on the lips, it is a rather nice cool pink shade.
 
It has a rather matte finish. So if you have dry or flaky lips, I recommend that you put on a lip balm beforehand, as its matte finish can accentuate dry lips. On good days, I do not have to put on a lip balm, and the color will glide on easily onto the lips. All it takes is two coats to get pretty pink lips. It is more pigmented than my Benefit Posietint. I had underestimated this product's pigmentation. I thought this CLIO Virgin Tinted Lip Kiss will be another product with not-so-worthy-pigmentation that will remain unused in my makeup collection. But this has become one of my favourite lip products EVER!! <3
 
The best thing about this product is its staying power. I was really surprised by it. After hours of eating and drinking without any caution, the color still showed up my lips. I never had a product that stayed on sfor o long, plus it is not too drying for my lips. I absolutely love this product! I will recommend it to anyone who wants a long-lasting lip product that is easy to use. You do not have to worry about it smudging. It stays on very well. Plus, I love the fact that the lip tint is not too drying. Its matte finish is just the right consistency. I cannot remember how much I bought for in Korea. But I am sure it cost less than USD $20, so it is equivalent to any other drugstore lip product.



Two coats of Virgin Tinted Lip Kiss with a coat of lip balm. 


                                              
A ducky lip to show how pigmented the lip tint is. The cool pink shade is just too pretty! 
 
After three hours of eating and drinking. I was so surprised to see the color staying on my lips. There is some wearing off but there is sufficient color left on the lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment