Monday 16 November 2015

REVIEW: CLIO Gelpresso Melting Lipstick

Clio Gelpresso Melting Lipstick in Somewhat (No.1) 
~AG~
Clio Gelpresso Melting Lipstick cost KRW 18,000 (S$22). It is quite pricy for a Korean lip product, compared to brands such as innisfree and Etude House. But being a big fan of Clio Virgin Tinted Lip Kiss, I decided to pick another lip product from Clio during my trip to Korea. This creamy lipstick glides easily on the lips. When I tried it in store, the texture was smooth and hydrating. I chose the shade Somewhat (No.1) because I wanted an everyday lipstick. This shade looks pinkish brown, but actually it has a more peachy undertone when swatched.
The shade is too washed out for me
P.S: Please don't mind my sleepy face

Shimmery peach shade

It looks rather shimmery when swatched but now when applied

The shade looks attractive to me on packaging. But it was so wrong when I applied it on my lips. The colour was too nude for my lips. It made me look washed out. A definite no-no! The texture of the lipstick is nice, and it is moisturizing. But I picked out the wrong shade for my lip tone. Such a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment