Sunday 1 November 2015

NEW BUY: Curel Sebum Care Foaming Wash

 
 
~AG~
 
While browsing through Guardian, I asked my sister, MG, what face wash should I try next. Since my skin is quite sensitive, I am cautious on trying new skincare products. MG suggested I try Curel Foaming Wash because it claims to "control skin sensitivity and excess sebum in 4 weeks". Plus, it is affordable. 
 
The foaming wash cleanses impurities and sebum from the pores. To prevent future acne occurrence, the foaming wash contains Antiphlogistic as an active ingredient. It also contains ceramide that strengthens the skin's natural barrier function. This self-foaming face wash dispenses dense foam to prevent harsh rubbing on sensitive skin. The content of the foaming wash is close the skin's natural PH so as to reduce possible irritation caused by over stripping of sebum. 
 
Stay tuned for my review of Curel Sebum Care Foaming Wash! Hope it works for my sensitive combination skin. *cross my fingers*
 
Full Credit to KAO Curel Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment