Saturday 9 January 2016

IN USE: belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb

~AG~
This travel-sized version was part of a set I bought last February. The reason why I am attracted to belif is because of its philosophy in reducing synthetic ingredients in its products. belif is a Korean beauty brand that claims to be a "true herbal cosmetic brand". 

For belif's The true cream - aqua bomb, it claims to not have any mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, synthetic dyes, synthetic preservatives and animal-original ingredients. Having developed sensitive skin over the years, I am on a search for skincare products that are less harmful to my skin.

After using The true cream - aqua bomb for over two weeks, I can it is a good product. It hydrates my skin, and does not feel sticky. Though I have to say that it is not as hydrating as Laneige Water Bank Essence. belif  aqua bomb is absorbed easily into my skin. The moisturizer has a very slight herbal scent. The aqua bomb has a soft gel texture, which reminded me of Biotherm moisturizer.

My sensitive skin did not have any adverse reaction to this product. My skin will usually let me know immediately when it is unhappy with a skincare product, by introducing red or white bumps. Since I have combination skin as well, products that are pore-clogging will cause pimples especially on the T-zones. I cannot say definitely that aqua bomb does not cause pimples, as I am suffering a MAJOR acne breakout right now. But I strongly believe the acne breakout is due to my constant travel and the unbalanced diet, coupled with my impending time of the month. All these factors are causing my skin to go crrraaazzzzyyy!

Anyway, I will do an updated review when I am done with this tub of aqua bomb. But so far, I like belif The true cream aqua bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment