Monday 18 January 2016

NEW BUY: Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer Crayon

~AG~

Whenever I travel overseas, one of my favorite-st thing to do is to browse through the local drugstore. I love walking up and down the aisles, discovering new brands and products. During my time in Bangkok last month, I just had to pay a visit to Boots, a UK pharmacy chain that is commonly found there. Boots is similar to Guardian and Watsons stores in Singapore, though the products that they carry are slightly different. One of the brands available at Boots is Soap & Glory. You probably have heard about the brand before. It is famous for its body products such as the Flake Away Body Polish and The Righteous Butter Body Butter. I was particularly interested in Soap & Glory's makeup line. Though I have not heard much about their makeup products, I decided to try the Kick Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer Crayon. It retailed for THB 400 (~S$16). Not exactly the cheapest concealer at the drugstore, but the packaging and the texture of the concealer convinced me to purchased it. The texture felt nice, and was not too drying. The shade, Medium, also seemed to match my skin tone well when I swatched it on my hands. (I know I know, that is not the right way to color match a concealer, but I did not want to put the tester anywhere near my face).

According to Soap & Glory official website: This multi-action, no-nonsense concealer crayon blurs imperfections and banishes shadows for a flawless finish. With long-lasting coverage that leaves skin looking revived and refreshed, this roll up, multi-tasking concealer crayon is perfect for girls on the go!

Though, I still love my Cle de Peau Beaute concealer, I was on a lookout for a decent concealer that I can carry around in my bag for touch-up. A more affordable concealer that will provide coverage for my dark circles and redness. Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Concealer's crayon applicator makes it super convenient for traveling with. I cannot wait to try it out! I hope the shade and texture works for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post and really helpful...... and your blog are very interesting and inspiring.

    Dark circles treatment

    ReplyDelete