Monday 1 February 2016

REVIEW: Visée Nudy Rich Eyes in BE-3

Visee Nudy Rich Eyes
~AG~
Prior to my trip to Tokyo, I have not heard about the Visee brand. From what I know, this brand is only available in Japan. Visee is the more affordable sub-brand of Kose. Visee's products can be found in drugstores around Japan.

This Visee Nudy Rich Eyes palette retailed at JPY 1,512 (S$18). Pretty steep for a drugstore eyeshadow palette. But what convinced me to buy this eyeshadow palette was the pretty colors. The five shades on this palette are all flattering for my medium skin tone. At first, I was unsure whether the lightest shades (the white and pink) will work on my skin tone, but it does! I LOVE the texture of this eyeshadows! It is 
so creamy and glides on easily. There was little to no fallout from the eyeshadows!  I was super amazed by it! 

The highly-rated Urban Decay Naked palette still have some falling out of eyeshadows during application, but Visee eyeshadows had none of that problem. Even though it is a powdered eyeshadow, it feels more like a cream eyeshadow. The shimmers on this eyeshadow are so finely milled, and does not irritate the eyes. Korean glittery eyeshadows from brands such as Etude House and Espoir tend to irritate my eyes. I am sorry to say, but Japanese eyeshadow > Korean eyeshadow. The only bad thing that I can say about this product is the brush/sponge applicator that comes with it. The brush side, especially, is too small to do anything. I prefer to apply my eyeshadows using my fingers. 
From Top Clockwise: Beige, Light Pink, Cocoa, Light Brown and Peachy Pink

I will definitely recommend Visee Nudy Rich Eyes to anyone who is looking for a great everyday eyeshadow palette! I will love to try the other shades available from Visee.

No comments:

Post a Comment