Tuesday 16 February 2016

Q&A: Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream EX

Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream_EX
The durable & heavy packaging
50 ml of product
~MG~
1) How long have you used this product?
MG: I have been using this Laneige Gel Cream EX ever since September 2014. This is my fourth tub! One tub lasts me for about three months. 


2) How do I use it?
MG: I apply it after I spray a moisturizing face mist such as Nature Republic Bee Venom or The Face Shop Argan Oil Face Mist on my face, and after application of SK-II treatment essence. For daytime use, I use one pea-sized amount. For nighttime use, I use two pea-sized amount.

3) Where did you buy it?
MG: The first time, my sister bought it for me from South Korea. Subsequently, I bought it from Laneige stores and department stores in Singapore for around S$52. Found out that it was cheaper @ $44.70 to purchase Laneige's products in Changi Airport Shilla Duty Free than in the city. 


4) Would you recommend to me? 
MG: Of course, because it is good and it has Laneige's signature scent. It feels light yet moisturizing. Though it is not very moisturising since it is a gel cream. It works well for my acne-prone skin.

5) What would you change about this product?
MG: The only reason I stopped using Laneige Gel Cream EX is because of the tub packaging. I did not like dipping my fingers into the tub, as it is not so hygienic. The tiny scoop that comes with the cream is inconvenient to use for each application. Plus, the packaging of Laneige Gel Cream EX is so heavy, not good for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment