Saturday 13 February 2016

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish



~MG~

Scrubbing my lips is one of my newer night skincare routine. Back when I was still in the U.S., my lips would get so dry, flaky and chapped during the colder weather. I didn't dare look at the mirror that much because my lips were just in that unslightly condition. What I hated even more was how my lips looked when I applied lip-coloured products. It looked so unsightly that I didn't dare to use colored lip products much. 

Using lipbalm did helped but that was only if I diligently applied to my lips. I needed something else to get rid of my flakiness and chappness of my lips and so I turned to Fresh's Sugar Lip Polish! I managed to get a mini size of the lip scrub from Sephora.

I must say that this lipscrub is good! The consistency is abit thick, almost like a brown sugar paste. 
What I like the most about this product is its nature-friendly scent (it smells really great and fresh!) and its exfoliating and moisturizing effect. 
I have only 2 dislikes about this lip scrub. Firstly, I dislike how it is packaged in a tub. I would much preferred it to be in an easy-squeeze tube because it's more hygenic and convienent to use. Secondly, if I were to buy the full-szie of this product, I would not have enjoy the price tag (Note: US$22.50 for 0.6oz). It's not really that expensive but I find that it is abit overpriced for just a tiny small tub of product.

Would I buy the full-size of this lip scrub? Well, maybe not so soon because I still want to explore other brands' lip scrub.

A MG skincare tip before I end this post: Make sure to apply some heavy-duty super-duper moisturizing lip balm after scrubbing your lips so that it will help to prolong your lips to look and feel good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment