Sunday 7 February 2016

NEW BUY: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

~AG~

My HG Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation is way past its shelf life, it has been in my beauty collection for almost two years. Yes yes, it is so BAD that I have yet to dispose of it. But within these two years, I probably used it less than 10 times. I am not a big fan of having face makeup on a daily basis, thus my liquid foundation is only reserved for special occasions. 

Introducing Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup!
  • Naked Skin uses light-diffusing spheres to 'blur' imperfections for a luminous, demi-matte finish that feels invisible but looks professionally retouched. 
  • Naked Skin is oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and loaded with nourishing ingredients: 
  • Matrixyl 3000-Anti-wrinkle and lifting peptides restore and maintain skin's youthful appearance while increasing elasticity. 
  • Litchiderm (derived from lychee fruit) – Protects the skin from dehydration, oxidative stress and accelerated aging, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. 
  • Green Tea & Vitamin E – These anti-oxidants neutralize free-radicals and promote collagen production for smooth and supple skin. 
  • Sodium Hyaluronate – Holds and attracts water for optimal hydration, circulation and nutrient absorption, making skin smooth, soft and youthful.
The saleslady tried the shade 2.0 on my hands but it was too light. Then she watched the shade 3.0 on my jaw and it matched perfectly. I fell in love with the feel of the liquid foundation, it was very lightweight! UD Naked Liquid Makeup comes in a pump packaging, which is my favourite type of liquid foundation packaging. The hygienic pump packaging means it can be good-to-use for much longer. Shilla Duty Free retails UD Naked Liquid Foundation for S$52. It was the more affordable option compared to lightweight options from Chanel makeup, YSL, or Shu Uemura, which were all in the $60+ price range. Stay tuned for my review of UD Liquid Makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment