Wednesday 10 February 2016

REVIEW: Hada Labo Perfect Gel

Travel-sized version of Hada Labo Perfect Gel
Contains Collagen which helps firm the skin and Super Hyaluronic Acid instantly hydrates your skin and provides long-lasting moisture and smoothness.
~MG~

Q: How much did you buy Hada Labo Perfect Gel for?
A: I bought it during my trip to Bangkok trip for around THB 200 (S$8).

Q: Why did you decide to try this Hada Labo Perfect Gel?
A: On Hada Labo's official website, this product claims to have 5 functions: lotion, milk, cream, serum and mask. Because it comes in a sample size, it is a great way to try new product. Plus, I have always love Hada Labo's products.

Q: How long have you been using this moisturizer? 

A:  I used it for two weeks, day and night, when I was in the United States.

Q: What do you like about this product? 
A: Hada Labo Perfect Gel is lightweight. Like all the other Hada Labo products, my skin did not suffer breakouts or adverse reaction because of it. The texture of Hada Labo Perfect Gel is similar to that Laneige Gel Cream_EX. The texture is also similar to Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream, though Fresh Gel Cream is more moisturizing

Q: What do you want to improve about this product?

A: It is not what it claims to be. It claims to hydrate with a long-lasting effect. Hada Labo Perfect Gel's moisturizing power is not that great. From the information provided about the product, I thought that it would be only good to use at night, but I can use it for daytime as well. For night time use, I layer a face oil over it for added hydration. Even though Hada Labo claims it can work as a face mask, I find it is not as moisturizing. 

Q: Would you recommend this moisturizer to your friends? 
A: Would not recommend Hada Labo Perfect Gel for a night time moisturizer. It will work well for those who want a lightweight moisturizer and/or those whose skin does not much hydration such as oily skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment