Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tarte Call of the Wild

A fearless and sophisticated eye shadow palette featuring nature’s most perfect ingredient: Amazonian clay. Each Amazonian clay eye shadow delivers the perfect amount of creamy matte perfection or subtle shimmer while Amazonian clay works to nourish lids, reduce surface oil, and improve overall texture for easy application and better, longer, truer wear. Everything you need to create a complete eye look that is sleek, sexy, wild, or mild is inside including a full-size mirror for flawless application.The palette includes:
- 6 x 0.09 oz Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow in Meow, Jungle, Instinct, Wild, Primal, Roar- 2 x 0.1 oz Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow in Call, Lynx
Price: USD $38


~AG~

I was checking out Sephora for new products when I saw this palette by Tarte. I've always been a big fan of Tarte since I tried a few of their products - Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara and Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush. But have never tried any of their eyeshadows, so I cannot comment much about the pigmentation and staying power. However, if it is similar to the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush, which has great pigmentation and staying power, I will definitely go out to buy it now.

There is a great selection of colours on this palette. The eyeshadows on this palette is more neutral with warm undertones. I think it will be a great everyday palette. You can use the lighter colours for daytime use, and the darker colours for night time use.

I'm thinking of getting this in the next Sephora Family & Friends Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment