Tuesday 29 October 2013

REVIEW: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturing Cleansing Oil





  • For heavy makeup & waterproof mascara
  • Formulated with high purity Olive Oil to deep clean and gently remove dirt, excessive oil and stubborn makeup instantly.
  • High cleansing ability even or water-proof mascara.
  • Gentle to you delicate eye area and eye lashes.
  • Enhances with Super Hyaluronic Acid to intensely hydrate and maintain skin's moisture balance leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
  • It is water-soluble, and does not leave unpleasant greasy feeling.
  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant. 

~AG~

Lighter in consistency compared to Fancl Mild Cleansing oil. It does remove waterproof eye makeup such as mascara and eyeliner, and does not irritate the eyes. Effectively removes sunscreen. I cannot attest for its moisturizing properties since I wash it off right away with water. It does dissolve easily with warm water, and does not leave any residue. Overall, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturing Cleansing Oil is a decent product and I will re-purchase it.


~MG~

Prior to this, I had been using DHC Cleansing Oil which worked well but it was too thick and thus harder to wash off. I really love this Hada Labo Cleansing oil because it is less pricy than the DHC and works better because of its thinner consistency. With my DHC, I was kind off lazy to use it because I needed to waste alot of time and water washing it off because after switching to Hada Labo, I had been using it everyday because it is less of a hassle. Most importantly, this Hada Labo Cleansing oil removes makeup very good, you just need 1 pump of oil and massage gently onto your face and eyes for 1 minute and then wash it off!

Ps: AG and I had already purchased our second bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment