Saturday 12 October 2013

REVIEW: NARS Mini Blush & Bronzer Duo




~AG~ 

NARS Mini Blush & Bronzer duo is my new favorite cheek product. Its small packaging (0.17 oz) fits easily on the palm of my hand, which makes it convenient for traveling. The duo consists of the the blush shade, Orgasm, and bronzer shade, Laguna.
Laguna is a great shade for contouring. I use it on the sides of my foreheads and on the jawline. It might look too dark on the palette, but it looks just nice on my NC 30 skin. The shade does not have much red or orange undertones. Red or orange undertones can look unflattering on fair to medium skin tones. Plus, Laguna does not create a “dirty” look effect after it oxidizes, which some bronzer tends to do.
Orgasm gives a nice pink-peach glow. It has bits of gold shimmer which helps warm up the skin tone. I like the fact that the shimmers are not too flashy. It is a great everyday cheek color that looks very natural.
Nars blush & bronzer have great pigmentation and staying power. You only need a little product for it to show up on your skin. The colors stayed on well on my face - for more than 5 hours.
At US$24, it is a great beauty purchase. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great blush and bronzer to use everyday. It is a great way to try Nars popular blush and bronzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment