Saturday 5 October 2013

REVIEW: Hada Labo SPF50+ PA+++ UV Moist Emulsion


https://online.guardian.com.my/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/5/85944_hada_labo_uv_moist_emulsion_spf50_38ml_dec12_3.jpg

~MG~


I decided to try out the 'Hada Labo UV Moist Emulsion' because it claims to be moisturing which will be perfect for the winter season. 

Hada Labo is a well-known Japanese skincare drugstore brand. I had used other Hada Labo products and they were all good. 

Hada Labo's products are ideal for dehydrated skin because all of their products have hyaluronic acid in it which is key to moisturizing their skin because it will help to create a moisture locking shield to help preserve skin’s optimum moisture balance. Hada Labo's product are also great for sensitive skin and that's because all of their products are free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant.

This sunscreen is great because it is a 4 in 1:
1) High UV protection of SPF50+
2) Trusty hyaluronic acid for hydration
3) Good makeup base 
4) Non-sticky and greasy body sunscreen too
 I used this sunscreen for my arms and legs when I went to the amusement park on a burning summer day and my skin was not tanned or burned, unlike the previous time!

Dry skin people will enjoy this product because it is really hydrating. This sunscreen also did not leave with a white cast. It has no scent which is always good. It is also very affortable, it cost half the price of Kiehl's sunscreen and it lasted me 3 months which is not long but reasonable because I reapplied my sunscreen throughout the day and even on my body.

The only thing which I dislike but also like about this sunscreen is its texture. Although, its light but its not as liquid-y and thus thicker than my Kiehl's, which I love so its a thumb down from me because it will be too heavy for my oil skin during the summer. However, this thick liquid texture will be perfect for a winter sunscreen because it will be moist-proof. Interestingly, despite it thickness, it adsorbs quickly into my skin and does not break out my acne-prone skin!

To prepare for the winter season, I have already bought a moisturizing sunscreen but its not this 'Moist Emulsion'. Don't get me wrong, this sunscreen is wonderful for the drier climate because of its thicker liquid texture but the reason I did not repurchase it is because I want to try out the newly released 'Hada Labo UV Whitening Emulsion', which I'm hoping will help with my hyperpigmentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment