Thursday 3 October 2013

REVIEW: Origins VitaZing


 



~MG~

This moisturizer has been in my morning skincare routine close to 1 year now! VitaZing is an energy-boosting, hydrator and sun protector moisturizer with mangosteen as its main ingredient.

For acne-prone and oily skin, fear not of the hydrating part because our skin actually needs more moisture than we think so that they will not overproduce the oil which will eventually become acne and VitaZing does not break me out!

This moisturizer will release a tint when you rub it in. Unlike other moisturizers, to use the VitaZing, you just need a pea size of the product, rub it in with your palms until the tint is released and then pat it onto your face. It also contains SPF 15 which is very little but still better than nothing. However, I highly suggest to finish off your skincare routine with a higher sunscreen after the VitaZing.


One magic secret of mine is to use the VitaZing before I apply my foundation/BB cream! Since the VitaZing has SPF in it and so does my sunscreen and my foundation/BB Cream, I will use a little less than a pea size so its not that heavy on my face. Just imagine your face with the VitaZing alone will already have the healthy glow and if you add your foundation/BB Cream, you can expect to receive attention from others with your radiance!

I have been using my VitaZing everyday for 1 year and 10 months and I am still not yet finished with my first tube. So you are getting alot in one tube, this product is worth your USD$35. I will definitely repurchase it. The VitaZing is already resting in my shopping basket in Sephora.com! I will come to  get you, wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment